top of page
360_F_420492096_5mXgb3ZwBmZwi5PnmCHvTUpyxqi8xo8s.jpg

START YOUR OWN TAX BUSINESS

Start your tax business is a live group coaching program. This is an instructor-led course conducted by LQ HORTON and her team of highly experienced tax industry veterans.

In this program you will learn how to properly structure your business, obtain your EFIN, build a solid foundation, automate your business, brush up your tax skills and master marketing techniques that will increase your revenue.

Why Start Your Own Tax Preparation Business?

The world of Tax Preparation is dynamic, exciting, and lucrative. There are few businesses that you can work 4 months out of the year and make a yearly salary. Let us help you join the countless entrepreneurs that we have helped start and maintain successful tax businesses!

Is Tax Business Right for You?

You do not have to be a college graduate, be good in math or have a CPA background to start a tax business. And what other business can you work four months out of the year and bring home a yearly salary?? Recession proof?? That business is a Tax Business. Owning a Tax Preparation Business may be challenging, but it's well worth the financial reward.

Captureasd.PNG

Low start-up cost

The cost of starting your own tax business costs less than $1500 which includes your course, tax software and coaching. Starting a Tax Biz has a minimum startup cost with the potential to earn 7-figure+.

Capturevsdf.PNG

Financial independence

As a tax preparer, you will earn a professional level income. In just 3 months, it is possible to earn more than you would in an entire year at most jobs.

Captureasdcs.PNG

High-demand service

Nearly every working individual is required to file a tax return. However, more and more people prefer the personal attention they receive from a tax preparer.

  What's Included In Start Your Own Tax Business

Embark on the journey of building your own tax business from scratch by joining our Tax Preparation Business course. Discover the essential skills and knowledge required to establish and start your own successful tax business.

  • EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO LEGALLY GET STARTED!

  • 1 on 1 from a Tax Industry Expert

  • Direct assistance completing all needed IRS registrations (ERC,PTIN,ETC)

  • Best Practices to make your company a Success.

  • How to hire a Solid Team

  • How to market your company and get clients.

  • How to process Personal AND Business Returns.

  • How to train your team

  • Your own customized Tax Software and Mobile App.

  • Weekly Coaching and Q&A Sessions

  • Access to a Network of Successful Tax Professionals

  • How to get a logo, website, flyers and other branding.

  • And MUCH MORE...

START YOUR TAX BUSINESS TODAY!

Ready to change your life?

Student Testimonials

Here's what our students say

PngItem_5096629.png

"I was able to become a Tax Professional then launch my own financial services firm after taking the Tax Professional course" 

Daletta - Letta Financial Consulting

START YOUR OWN TAX SERVICE BUREAU BUSINESS!

Have 3+ years of Tax Professional Experience?

Everything that you need to become a Tax Business in one course.

Regular Price: $790.00
Order NOW and receive a 50% Discount

(Limited Time Offer)

Signup Now!

kp_call_to_action_img_3_1.png

Your Data is 100% Secured. We value your privacy!

image (8).jpg

NEED HELP? WE GOT YOU COVERED!

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

  • How do I access my Training?
    Once payment is complete you will be sent full login instructions to our training website within 24hrs of payment. This information will be sent to the email you used to purchase your course. You will also receive a direct contact from our of our career experts within 24hrs of full payment to review your career path if not complete already If you have not received this email within 24 hours please check your email spam folder. If not in your spam reach out to us at info@lqfinancialacademy.com
  • What is your refund policy?
    Due to the nature of the product, we do not offer any refunds. If for some reason you are not satisfied with our training or have another issue please speak to us directly as your satisfaction is our #1 priority.
  • Are your trainings Virtual or In Person?
    BUSINESS CLASSES: All Business Training are fully expert instructor lead classes via Zoom call. TAX CLASSES: Tax Trainings are a combination of self paced material via our training website and expert instructor lead classes via Zoom call. TAX BUSINESS START UPS: All Tax Business Start Up training is 90% hands on instructor lead via Zoom or in Office visit when possible. The remaining 10% consist of various self pace trainings via our website. In these programs you will be meeting weekly with your expert instructor over the course of 5-6 months. LIFE INSURANCE CLASSES: All Life Insurance Agent Training is a combination or self paced material via our training website and expert instructor lead classes via Zoom call.
  • What are the computer system requirements to take the online courses?
    You must have access to a computer and the Internet (high speed internet access is recommended). You can access the course contents from any web-enabled computer.
  • How do I access my Training?
    Once payment is complete you will be sent full login instructions to our training website within 24hrs of payment. This information will be sent to the email you used to purchase your course. You will also receive a direct contact from our of our career experts within 24hrs of full payment to review your career path if not complete already If you have not received this email within 24 hours please check your email spam folder. If not in your spam reach out to us at info@lqfinancialacademy.com
  • What is your refund policy?
    Due to the nature of the product, we do not offer any refunds. If for some reason you are not satisfied with our training or have another issue please speak to us directly as your satisfaction is our #1 priority.
  • Are your trainings Virtual or In Person?
    BUSINESS CLASSES: All Business Training are fully expert instructor lead classes via Zoom call. TAX CLASSES: Tax Trainings are a combination of self paced material via our training website and expert instructor lead classes via Zoom call. TAX BUSINESS START UPS: All Tax Business Start Up training is 90% hands on instructor lead via Zoom or in Office visit when possible. The remaining 10% consist of various self pace trainings via our website. In these programs you will be meeting weekly with your expert instructor over the course of 5-6 months. LIFE INSURANCE CLASSES: All Life Insurance Agent Training is a combination or self paced material via our training website and expert instructor lead classes via Zoom call.
  • What are the computer system requirements to take the online courses?
    You must have access to a computer and the Internet (high speed internet access is recommended). You can access the course contents from any web-enabled computer.

Need help in planning your Tax Industry career ?

Schedule a FREE 30 minute career consultation with our career experts. 

bottom of page